+52 9851082018 [email protected]
Important to know when you take a tour or transport:

Our vehicles are licensed, insured and certified by the Mexican Federal Government (SCT in Mexico; DMV and DOT in the US).

For your peace of mind, when choosing tourism transportation companies or freelance drivers, ask them to show you their Federal Permit to operate. If they do not have such a permit, it means that you as a passenger will not be covered by their «private use» insurance policy. At the end cheap options could be more expensive.

Translate »